Back pain under ribs is not only a very painful manifestation of any pathology, but also very dangerous.
The effects and causes sufficiently large, and the character of the pain is always different.
Even a simple manifestation of the disease aching rear right left side that causes a person to bend and press his hands to his stomach, is not always appropriate from the point of view of public relations.
The internal organs located in the left side
Biology lessons conducted in the school, allow anyone with the education to represent the approximate list of the organs under the ribs.
To the left are:
- the left kidney and the lung;
- a fragment of the diaphragm and intestines.
The list is short, but the number of problems that belong to at least one of these bodies, quite a lot. The presence of this large list of diseases requires professional diagnosis.
Why hurt the left
Cause of pain under the ribs is extremely rare and is unknown in the case of physical bone. It is connected not only with the knowledge of the man caused him damage, but with external manifestations. Diseases of internal organs are much more complicated.
Pathology of the kidney
When the side hurts from the back near the kidneys may not always be associated with congenital abnormalities. Time, its reason lies in the fact that the body from birth developed and formed properly. This is also confirmed by experienced doctors, who are not always able to determine the true cause.
However, such cases are rare and isolated. In most of the cases involved some kind of pathology. There are several options:
- The attack of renal colic, which in the initial stages is also accompanied by dragging pains. With the increase in the degree of the disease increases the pain level, intensity and localization. The symptoms of the disease include fever, deterioration of General condition of body and discomfort during excretion of urine.
- The presence of pyelonephritis, inflammatory diseases of the pelvis. The cause of are infectious diseases. The patient feels not only inhibits pain, but such symptoms are: fever, vomiting, swelling, pale skin and discomfort when urinating.
- Glomerulonephritis, inflammation of the renal tubules. Doctors call the cause of this disease, particularly infection. Signs include: fatigue, pallor, swelling in the morning and increasing in the blood.
- Thrombosis of the renal arteries, which has strong similarities with hypertension in the manifestation of symptoms. The pathology is that plaque clogs the duct that leads to certain failures in the body. Symptoms: constipation, vomiting, fever.
- Nephroptosis, which represents a lowering of the kidneys. A similar process can cause pressure and, as a consequence, poor circulation. One of the features of this disease is increased pain in a person in an upright position.
- Cysts of the kidneys, the manifestation of which is pulling pain, are divided into congenital and acquired. The symptoms of this disease include: high blood pressure or infection in the allocation system. It should also be understood that a large cyst is able to put pressure on neighboring organs and tissues, and to stretch the capsule of kidneys.
- Tumors of the body regardless of the degree ofmalignant or benign. One of the first symptoms is a dull pain, which eventually is able to progress. To the rest of the number of symptoms include: drowsiness, poor appetite, pale skin, anemia and weight loss.
- Hydronephrosis is a pathology that causes hyperextension of his bowl. The pain in this disease gives mainly in the legs, and symptoms similar to those that people feel when digestive diseases. Sometimes these symptoms indirectly indicate the presence of infectious disease.
- Tuberculosis of the kidneys, which is able to stab you in the kidneys. The pain is completely different intense.
One of the reasons for pain under the ribs heart. In this body there are many diseases and, consequently, their subspecies, but in this article, we will discuss only the main.
Among these pathologies included:
- Coronary heart disease is a deadly disease and one of the main causes of death. The percentage of deaths from CHD is 40%. There are several variants of the disease, including: angina, myocardial infarction, cardiac death. The main cause of IBS is such indicators of coronary blood flow, which does not meet the needs of the heart muscle. This happens due to the presence of atherosclerosis, spasm of the arteries, disruption of the microcirculation. It is also worth considering the risk group, which includes smokers aged 40 years with obesity or diabetes. Symptoms of the disease are pain in the chest from the front while driving and stress. The intensity may differ, but the type of pain is always the same – squeezes and pushes, gives in the shoulder.
- Disease of the myocardium – is an inflammatory diseasewhich causes damage to cardiac muscle cells and increases vascular permeability. Symptoms of a myocardium it is difficult to notice because in most cases they do not have any uniqueness and characteristic of other diseases, namely, heart pain, shortness of breath and arrhythmia. That is why the doctor is so hard to define this pathology. However, frequency of symptoms differentialsa. Thus, the most popular symptom is pain in the heart, while shortness of breath occurs only in half of the patients. Diagnose disease using the General analysis of blood, echocardiography and electrocardiography.
- Pathology of the pericardium is an inflammation in the region of the outer shell of the heart. The structure of the pericardium includes the outer and inner part. Despite the extensive list of reasons, most often inflammation of the pericardium is a consequence of other diseases, however, this does not guarantee immediate diagnosis. The symptoms depend on the type of inflammation, but there are several common symptoms that are typical of any type. Mostly this manifests itself in pain, or shortness of breath without physical exertion, weakness and increased sweating. Diagnose problems with the pericardium occurs only through the General analysis of blood, ECG or echocardiography.
- Heart defects represent a breach in his work. They are both innate and acquired. The disease finds external manifestation in the form of stenosis or valve insufficiency. The occurrence is most often caused by rheumatic fever, and the course of the pathology is the inflammation that leads to the destruction of the papillary muscle and chords. The symptoms of the disease depend on the localization of the disease, however in the initial stages always occurs the mitral valve, followed by mitral valve stenosis. These symptoms are characterized by shortness of breath, cough and fatigue. The following symptoms, the manifestation of which is associated with a deeper degree of disease is insufficiency and aortic valve stenosis and insufficiency and stenosis of the tricuspid valve. The manifestation of these symptoms occur in swelling in the legs, fainting and constant dizziness. The disease is diagnosed through a blood count, ECG, and various types of x-ray and computed tomography.
In practice, the illness, and the symptoms are a manifestation of heart disease, much more, and to define them much more difficult, as they often overlap with other diseases. However, to know the overall picture is required at least in order to better understand and navigate our own body.
The main disease of the left lung is a peripheral cancer. This pathology originates in the cells of the bronchi, and then covers the whole lung. The cause is effect on the body of carcinogens from cigarette smoke.
Many years of experience of Smoking endanger the body, because lung function decreases, and the amount of resin increases. However, it is understood that the ingestion of carcinogens is due not only to Smoking as air pollution, chronic illness in a high degree, reduced immunity, radiation and contact with hazardous chemicals similarly provokes the penetration of carcinogens into the lungs.
A malignant process is always affected by adverse external factors, affecting the immune system first, and then the entire body.
Cancer symptoms are not apparent immediately, because everything depends upon the degree and process of the disease. However, the development of cancer begins with small segments of bronchi, by extending into the pleura start to show the first signs. The main symptoms include cough, chest pain when breathing and General fatigue of the body.
Phase of the disease is also present and begins with the biological, which is characterized by the emergence of malignant elements in the body. Then comes the phase to the clinic, which is clinical detection of disease. The final stage is called clinical because at this stage is to identify different symptoms.
Most diseases are typical for one and two bodies at the same time. This may be illustrated by the kidney, which, despite the dissociation from each other, tend to the total damage.
The primary problem of the kidneys are congenital disease. Their appearance is connected with the action on the organism by external factors, and lifestyle pregnant.
In the list of congenital diseases include:
- adhesion of the kidneys, which is missing one of the two kidneys;
- dystopia, which implies the violation of the provisions of kidneys;
- aplasia and hypoplasia, which are characterized by the absence of a body with preservation of blood vessels and lack of development in the kidneys, respectively;
The advantage of congenital diseases to acquired that they can be avoided. To secondary disease that received by a person in the course of life, include:
- special pathology;
- the nephrolithiasis.
These diseases mentioned in the list of pathologies of the left kidney, but learn about the diseases a bit more to freely navigate in their essence. Cause special pathology is the disorder of the structural cells. Glomerulonephritis is the cause of this disease.
Immune system disorders not allow lymphocytes to distinguish between self-cells that provoke an autoimmune inflammation that affects two kidneys. Symptoms are sharp changes in indicators of blood, and the treatment takes place only in a hospital without any exceptions. Treatment should be in strict bed rest and a balanced diet.
Cause of pyelonephritis, as mentioned earlier, is Escherichia coli, and a number of other ailments. After getting into the body are harmful bacteria through the affected ENT organs begins the development of pathology, including pulpitis and other diseases of the oral cavity.
The primary reasons are:
- lower back pain,
- deterioration of the General condition of the body.
Nephrolithiasis is characterized by severe pain in the lower back, to neutralize which the physician needs to use narcotic pain relievers. The pathology is kidney disease. Symptoms are occasional bloating, nausea, including vomiting. Provokes the same symptoms began its movement from the kidney stone that stayed in the ureter.
The main difficulty in diagnosis is the fact that all the pathology is very diverse and can result from other diseases or their cause.
Represent the basic tools if you suspect any complications. CT – computer tomography, which is performed using x-rays. However, from a conventional x-ray is that the CT scan result diagnosis is, in the three-dimensional image.
MRI is short for magnetic resonance imaging. The principle of operation is the same as in the CT, however, the form of waves of another. MRI uses electromagnetic waves which gives the possibility to obtain different returns from tissue sections.
Ultrasound is the study of ultrasonic waves and affects the boundaries between tissues, affecting them and reflecting on the type of ricochet. The advantages of this type of diagnosis is that it is most common and does not have such tight restrictions as MRI.
This x-ray is a classical method, the essence of which lies in the localized use of using minimal doses of radiation. It contributes to the creation of the projection images of the internal structure of the body. It is possible to use various substances, which increases the image quality, but it must be done by a professional doctor.
The reasons for treatment should include, above all, a comprehensive approach to the body. It is necessary to consider all the defects that occur in the body at the present time. Doctors use a variety of ways, but the main ones are medical and surgical. The first is used to relieve pain and neutralize a strong influence on the organism, while the second allows you to overcome the disease "from the inside", but not always.